the Rift

[OPEN] Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
I'm kind of all cried-out for now, Nasreen finally decided upon and Kahlua bobbed her head, understanding the feeling. Sometimes even crying doesn't fix everything, though the simple-minded girl sometimes wished it was so. At least Nasreen found a smile. Kahlua reciprocated it with one of her own, her mind drifting for a moment as she wondered what it would have been like to have had a friend with her when she had escaped the land she had been born in, so many years ago.

Her story was rather similar to Nasreen's, a princess too far down the line of inheritance to have any chance of claiming the throne. It was probably for the best. Even as a child the overo was simple, her twin brother having gotten all the brains. But what she lacked in intelligence she made up for in cheery attitude and an unending desire to please (if only to help her reach her own goals). Still, it was never enough, and when the fires finally burned her home she fled from the land without her family, having lost them in the confusion. If they were dead or alive was unknown to the girl, though she was finding more and more that she did not care to find out either.

As Nasreen settled in by the fire, Kahlua grabbed one of the many branches left laying around to feed the flames. She was not so practiced as Smoke was at adding kindling to the fire, but she managed awkwardly enough, giving them plenty of fuel by which to warm themselves. And as her companion finally settled down to the ground, Kahlua did the same, lying near her in a show of friendship. “Oh, she's fantastic!” the girl began eagerly, though she had never really met Lady Moon. “She watches over this land, giving the Aaron and me the ability to craft, giving the WingLeaders their warrior magic, and the other ranks as well.” She paused, nose lowering to touch at the plum colored stone she wore around her neck. “I found this laying around... I'm certain it was a gift from the Goddess.”

Her eyes searched the ground for a moment, wondering what else to say about the patron saint of the land. “I've never seen her, but I know she must be fantastic to love us how she does,” she finished finally, her mind wandering to the one god she had seen. “I did see the Earth God once, though. It was amazing!” She shook her head at the memory, the song that had been dancing over the earth at the time still ringing in her ears on occasion. “Were there gods in Th'orqui? There were none in my homeland that I know of.” The dancing flames caught her attention for a moment, gaze shifting from Nasreen to the fire as she awaited an answer.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open] - by Kahlua - 12-18-2013, 01:24 PM