the Rift

[OPEN] Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open]

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again

Enraptured, Nasreen listened to Kahlua’s description of the gods of this land, gazing reverently at the talisman around her friend’s neck. A gift from the goddess? She thought back to the delicate circlet her mother had sometimes worn. It had been passed down from queen to queen, her nursemaid had told her once, a gift long ago from one of the goddesses herself. Nasreen remembered throwing a fit when she had expressed a desire for the pretty thing and had been told that it would belong to her oldest brother’s future mate. For Kahlua, then, to have such a splendid thing, and to have the power to create this wall, she must be someone special. Nasreen wondered if she was some sort of queen here. She was about to ask, when Kahlua asked her if there had been gods in Th’orqui.

“Oh, yes!” she replied eagerly. “I never met any of them—they only revealed themselves to a few—but they used to tell us stories about them all the time. And we had the godswoods, the most beautiful forests anyone has ever seen…” Nasreen proceeded to explain, as best she could, about the trees in the godswoods: how each one represented a different god or goddess, how each one bloomed with unique and colorful leaves depending on the deity it represented, and how the godswood near the palace had stretched for miles on end. “I wonder if the moon goddess was in our godswood,” she paused to wonder out loud. It certainly was a possibility; there had been so many trees that in her young life, she couldn’t have possibly learned the names of every god. “She sounds absolutely lovely.” For her to give such gifts to mere mortals, she had to be. Maybe if Kahlua could tell her how to find one of the gods, they would help her find her way home?

“How did you meet the earth god?” she asked in awe. “You must be very special, that the gods have looked on you with such favor. Kahlua, are you some sort of queen here?”

OOC: I know Kahlua is qualified to let her join the herd, and I'd love Nasreen to do so--is there a formal process for this?
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open] - by Nasreen - 12-18-2013, 09:06 PM