the Rift

[OPEN] Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

Resplendence had heard voices as she had started to move back around the Edge. She had been meaning to look for more herbs in order to get seeds and such. Perhaps, if she had more seeds, then she would be able to grow more herbs to place in that box. They needed a good supply in case they needed to heal mass amounts of ails.

But, now was not the time. Or, it wasn't right this moment. She had thought she had heard her name as she headed closer to the fires, but she could have been wrong. Of course, instead of continuing on she chose to move in closer and closer to the fire that was burning in order to keep them warm as the weather began to drop.

The voices were louder now, as she came around the back of the fires, one of which she recognized as Kahlua and one she did not recognize. Kahlua seemed to be explaining the Edge to the other voice, Mirage, the Qian, and then offering her a place to stay. One word stuck out to Res, though. Th'orqui. It was familiar, and she was certain she had heard Quil say it at some point in time, when she asked him about his past - to try and get to know him better.

Quietly, she pulled around to the other side of the fire and saw the winged pegasus that looked so similar to Quil."Kahlua," she called, her voice flitting in the wind as she came up beside the Glazier. "Long time no see. You are doing well, I hope?" She murmured, reaching out to brush her muzzle against the painted's shoulder before looking toward the winged creature. "Hello dear, my name is Resplendence. I don't believe we have met before. Might I be of assistance?" She asked, bowing her head gently before lifting it back up and situating herself back up closer to the fire to keep herself warm.

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open] - by Resplendence - 12-26-2013, 12:36 AM