the Rift

[OPEN] Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
come and watch over me like the pale moonlight

The mares seemed to scramble to get to their feet, and the simple action was enough cause to make claybank laugh a little. The mare's name hit her ear before she registered the wings that were attached to the painted chestnut's body. Resplendence backed up a few steps, instinctively trying to avoid the one thing she considered a weapon. Her legs were trembling a little bit but her voice managed to not waver. "Pleased to meet you as well. Kahlua is wonderful like that," she said, nodding her head before she looked back at Kahlua. "I've been better, but it is a new day..." she responded to the question about how she was, before she told Nasreen that Res was the healer she had been talking about.

And it seemed the Kahlua had a lot on her mind, for she is now rambling at a million miles an hour. But, Res had to admit that the speed of her speech is definitely keeping her mind from the fear of those wings that were only a few feet away from her. Th'orqui. Res nodded her head, but waited for the mare to finish her waterfall of words. For, it seemed that this was common with Kahlua, and all of their conversations were like that. "Th'orqui. It's left Quilyan's mouth before. Though I cannot say I know much more about it then stories of it falling..." she murmured, tilting her cranium to the side. "Why do you ask?"

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Even Rabbits Make History [Nasreen, Open] - by Resplendence - 01-01-2014, 05:00 AM