the Rift

Lesser Demons

Belial Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
charks

Belial
unicorn . colt . no herd . growing

Are you watching this? I hope so, because it's an important point of my life, and as my best friend I would expect you to keep tabs on these events. I still cannot wrap my mind around the large cat, but his comment on the ugliness of my creation made me laugh a little. "You're right," I agree, because look at that thing, it really is quite hideous. I'm not sure why, but there is something off about the illusion, something that makes it wrong. I frown at it, dark brow furrowing and bright eyes narrowing in concentration. Then the cat pipes up again, with a suggestion! What do you think of his comment, his idea that it should not have wings? He has wings, and it is supposed to be him...

See, Varath thinks the wings belong there. He makes a good point, too - wings are pretty awesome, and useful, really. I turn to grin at him, approval in my predatory eyes. But look, Ktulu is leaving! This is an unfortunate turn, you're right. Should I pursue her? The question makes me hesitate, and I want to, but the cat is so interesting. Maybe I will find her later. She could make a good ally, I still think. I should get her alone sometime, you know. She seems smarter than Varath; she seems to need someone smart to pledge friendship to. With a last forlorn glance, I return my attention to Varath, shaking my head and rolling my eyes at the colt. We should make him think we're on his side. We're on everyone's side, you know. "Girls," I laugh.

Whoa! Look at that thing move! You saw how quickly he turned, a threat in his eyes. I have to resist the urge to step back. He really is scary, but I think maybe he will respect me if I don't show fear. Instead, I continue to examine him, and you are seeing this, I know, what I see. His wings... is this why he thought they were wrong, do you think? "They're small, aren't they?" I am done pretending to be innocent, because this is interesting to me. "Are your bones hollow?"

[ ooc || REALLY BAD POST I'M SO SORRY D: ]

Messages In This Thread
Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-04-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-04-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial II - 06-04-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-04-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-07-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial II - 06-10-2012, 05:37 AM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-15-2012, 09:34 PM