the Rift

Lesser Demons

Belial Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
charks

Belial
unicorn . colt . no herd . growing

Good evening, stranger. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Allow me to introduce myself - I am Belial, son of Zuriel, prince of tricks and master of illusion. And you, you are a figment of my imagination, a friend I have created so that I might document my adventures, and feel less alone. But do not worry, I believe in you and your reality. After all, far be it for me to lie to anybody, least of all myself. I never lie, if I can help it... except perhaps just then. Oh well! You forgive me, don't you? Of course you do. I made you up, you have to forgive me.

But enough of you, let me tell you more about myself! As I said, I am Belial, and today, I am making my way through the Threshold of Helovia. Yes, I already know where I am, unlike most of them who make their way to a new land. How, you ask? Magic, of course! No, no, I lie - magic is no fun. I asked a little bird, and she whispered the name. What, still unconvinced? I should throttle you for doubting me, but you are far to entertaining. Fine, my mother told me, before sending me on my way. She comes from a place not far from here, you see, and according to her I have a sister who resides within these borders. She says that she is too old to revisit the people and places of her past, but I ought to go reclaim what is my birthright. Frankly, my birthright can kiss its ass. Mother's all into unicorn supremacy, but I think it's all nonsense, you know? The only supremacy I know of is the supremacy of the mind! Well, that and my own supremacy. And clover. Clover is amazing.

So when mother dropped me off here, a tender yearling tossed from the safety of home for the first time, and told me to find mt sister Alustriel and restore the majesty of her bloodline and save the planet from evil and turn pink and start dancing and singing, I nodded my head and smiled dutifully at her and promised to do so. In hindsight, she might not have said that last part. I don't really remember, I had stopped paying attention early into her tirade. She realized this, probably, because she bit my ear and sent me on my way. And so this is how I got here, in some random woods, talking to you! I've been walking for days and days and... ok, maybe just a couple of hours. It's kind of musty in here, with dim light despite the fact that's it mid afternoon, and little flies are buzzing around my hocks. My long, leonine, silver-tufted tail just can't beat them away fast enough. An angry shudder passes through my chestnut hide. If I stay in this forest for much longer, I'm going to explode! Oh, hey, I made a small rabbit explode, I'm so frustrated! Did you see that? My magic is amazing.

You're probably bored with my frustration, though. Don't worry, I'm sure somebody will show up soon and then we can interact with them and it will be great! I want to make friends here. It's only mid-afternoon, and there's water nearby for me to drink. In fact, I'm going to go drink some right now. I'm thirsty. You can't stop me! I'm my own colt, damnit! I drop my horned crown to the water, sucking in the luscious, sweet nectar. In the corner of my eye, I see a great black wolf materialize out of musky sunbeams. A small grin crosses my face. This should be fun.

Messages In This Thread
Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-03-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-04-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-04-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial II - 06-04-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-04-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-04-2012, 08:30 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial - 06-07-2012, 01:36 AM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Belial II - 06-10-2012, 05:37 AM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Varath - 06-15-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: Lesser Demons - by Ktulu - 06-20-2012, 03:02 PM