[OPEN] Milk Moustache

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP

Mother has taken me out to explore more of my kingdom. After catching me wandering off more and more she realized the error of her ways, I am not content to merely grow in her shadow, growing fat off the stories she weaves. I need more than air whispering between my ears in order to feel the weight of my crown.

That, and her milk had begun to turn sour with only the tundra weeds to flavor it. It puckered against my cheeks and nipped at my tongue, causing my face to scrunch up in a way that made mother laugh. I didn't like it when she laughed at me, though I enjoyed her happiness. She never laughed long though, which was nice, and would often smooth out the worry lines on my brow with her warm tongue. It had a way of reconnecting our bond which shuddered whenever I grew dissatisfied with her.

So it was we made our way south, the snow steadily receding while waves of greenery washed up, until nothing but the meadow emblazoned the horizon. I gasped, rearing forward on my spindly legs, the nub of my central horn just barely gleaming in the morning sun. I let out a mighty war cry as I burst forward, twisting and turning, bucks assailing all of my foes foolish enough to draw near, while the sound of my dam danced wickedly in the backdrop.

I didn't stop, leaving her to tend to the humor of my fallen enemies, while I raced to the edge of this heavenly plain. Breathless, I looked down upon the realm of Helovia, a god up on this cliff face.

"Kneel" I hissed to the clouds that drifted past, the lion's tail twisting at my hocks, short yet with my youth, like my beard.

Ö_D_E

Resurgere.deviantart.com & PochoAchondria.deviantart.com

@[Reginald]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Milk Moustache - by Öde - 12-19-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Reginald - 12-23-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Öde - 12-23-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Reginald - 12-28-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Öde - 01-01-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Reginald - 01-02-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Öde - 01-13-2014, 12:43 AM