[OPEN] Milk Moustache

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP

He can see her body moving across the field towards us, sense her even before he notices her. She is moving with purpose that foretells her anger. She wants her child all for herself, especially in these moments when he is so easily molded. She recalls Oblivion's possession of her in a similar time, and worships that fostered bond, however twisted and fucked it is. Öde has no choice in the matter. King he may be meant to be, but pawn he remains for the time being, and she, she is the queen.

"Mother is coming" I think with a grimace that features itself on my countenance. I turn my red gaze back towards the colt that I behold, soaking him in these last few moments that I can can spare. He has a wisdom that I cannot glean from my mother and that is precious to me.

"Öde" the dark colt responds with a touch of pride as the accent rolls off his name. He is ignorant of the meaning, as he is sure his mother is too, but he's certain it must translate into god, mommy told him so. "You?" he asks then in turn, choosing to remember this grey washed knight when there are so many more he will forget.

"We'll see each other again, I'm sure," Öde murmurs as he begins to turn to depart, choosing to phrase it with more certainty than the question it was in his mind. "There are only so many with crowns that will lift so high after all." Öde smiles, as if remembering a fond friend when it is a boy he has but barely met. They are to be entwined though, he knows it to be true, as he will make sure of it. "And whom can make clouds kneel." he laughed, a dark, short and not all together pleasant sound as he took off bouncing through the grass just before October swept him up.

Will I see him again?
I hope so. He glitters after all, him and his crown. I am beginning to find that I like to collect these shiny things, particularly when so much of the world, my kingdom, is ugly.

Ö_D_E

Resurgere.deviantart.com & PochoAchondria.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Milk Moustache - by Öde - 12-19-2013, 01:44 AM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Reginald - 12-23-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Öde - 12-23-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Reginald - 12-28-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Öde - 01-01-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Reginald - 01-02-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: Milk Moustache - by Öde - 01-13-2014, 12:43 AM