the Rift

[DROP] Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham watched as the creature moved, and the young colt took steps aside to let the oddity pass. Cocking his head and watching him for a moment, the blackened son hopped slightly and trotted after the guardian. Excitement burned bright in his chest, and the remnants of the embarrassment from being chosen as the egg's new guardian passed. The heavy draft mutt's butt wiggled slightly as he toddled behind the ocean dweller. Abraham kept in sync with the smaller creature, stopping at its side, and lowering his head to listen well.

Abraham listened and watched as the creature collected the natural items around the beach. The young colt's ears twitched as the oddity began to weave a basket. Abraham was intrigued with the ocean dweller's talent and absently wondered if his hooves could be as skillful. "I'll get something soft," Abraham muttered, mostly to himself, in response to his order. Mismatched eyes flicked around the rocky beach, and Abraham sent himself to work. As he moved along the beach he picked up several items he believed would do well for the project. He picked up stray seagull feathers, seaweed, broken parts of shells and sand dollars, and the most delicate pieces of ocean grass he could find.

Between finding each item he trotted back to the oddity, chest puffed with pride and excitement, a childish glitter in his eye as he dropped the items at the feet of the ocean dweller, waiting momentarily for the creature to place it in the basket or tell him if it was acceptable or not to use. All the while, the colt wondered what was in the egg. The oddity had said a dragon, and Abraham shook slightly with excitement and a tinge of fear. The only thing he knew about dragons were the stories the Dauntless had told him: of the burn scars on his battle-torn body, and of the scars on Loretta's muzzle. Abraham needed the power of the dragon--the ability to demolish all in a hell-fire unmatched by anything else.

Abraham
Image Credit || by: sevin!

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop] - by Sikeax - 12-19-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Who can sail when the winds won't blow [SS Drop] - by Abraham - 12-25-2013, 09:55 PM