the Rift

Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Seasons ago, Gaucho had flown this very path, under very different circumstances. Previously, he had been accompanied by Kri, Midas, and Aryel....and their purpose, had been to force the Foothills out of their home, to make way for the Grey. The Grey it seemed, had disbanded and were now simply the Foothills...funny how even when things change, the ultimately stay the same. Perhaps this time would be no different - this time he would again defeat the Foothills - a member of it anyways, and go back home, having learned nothing knew. He came here though, secretly, for Sohalia. The Throat had discussed what to make of the Foothills, given that they had attacked the Edge, and their fate was currently being decided. One of Soh's friends however, the sparkly one he had met once, resides within the Foothills...if the Foothills became an enemy, what would happen to the sparkly one? Could she remain friends with Sohalia? Or would the ties of policy break them a part?

Well, the herd could discuss all they liked about whether the Foothills were worthy; Gaucho had another assessment. He would fight one of them. Sure, the Foothills had only attacked the Edge due to a contract they held, but if they were weak as well as foolish in their negotiations, then they would not earn his respect.

Landing with an odd elegance upon a grassy knoll just outside of the Foothills, Gaucho reared up - his wings beating and his jaws wide, allowing a bellowing call to echo outwards.

"Show me you are not weak!" He challenged loudly, landing with a dull thud upon the grasses. His antlered brow was lowered slightly as his gaze surveyed the area. One would come; one would meet his challenge, he was sure of it.

[ Sorry this took me so long, Dark!

@[Locket] . Gaucho is standing just outside of the Foothills. Although he's contemplating their alliance, nothing actually rides on this spar - it's just his motivation for coming here. You can attack first! As this is a teaching spar, I'll post OOC notes after each of your posts. You can then re-post based on the suggests if you wish. ]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Gaucho - 12-19-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Locket - 12-29-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Gaucho - 01-18-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Locket - 01-29-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Ave Maria [ Locket Teaching Spar] - by Gaucho - 02-02-2014, 06:34 PM