the Rift

[OPEN] The World

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Loretta, crouched low in the foliage near the edge of the meadow, watched the two converse. One she recognized from Archibald's memory, the image of the bay pegasus collapsing himself into his own wings with the onset of Archibald's magic. Loretta's tail twitched and she crouched lower, suppressing a growl that would surely alert them to her presence. The other, a mare, was a stranger to the red and white bitch. Loretta's amber eyes narrowed. She had been hunting but was caught off guard by the two figures as the bay stallion's rolling actions scared away her prey. Winter was coming and she could not afford to lose what she had. Anger bubbled in the back of her mind and she sent everything she was witnessing straight to Archibald. He was grazing at the south end of the Meadow, near the Heart, with his twins at his side under his cover.

Loretta wondered if these two horses were going to be a threat to her bondmate's family. She did not understand their babble, but she knew Archibald would tell her what she needed to know. They body language was quite neutral at this point, and nothing sent the bitch on edge, except for her lost prey, and so she waited. Loretta, still crouched in the foliage, was downwind of the horses and knew well to keep herself hidden unless she was commanded, by nature or the Dauntless no one would yet tell, to strike. The bitch's ears perked forward, trying to decyfer the words of the bay and the grey, but nothing prevailed.

[Feel free to skip me, do not wait for me to post. Loretta is spying in the bushes, downwind. If you don't want my post here just PM me and I'll remove it ^^]

Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
The World - by Gaucho - 12-19-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: The World - by Nyx - 12-19-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: The World - by Gaucho - 12-19-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: The World - by Archibald - 12-19-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: The World - by Nyx - 12-19-2013, 09:04 PM