the Rift

Vanilla Twilight [ Sun God ]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

As I cleaned the shrine with Gaucho, me and him made small-talk. We simply threw questions and answers back and forth, but honestly, I think I was asking more questions than him. "Yes. Very sooty." My mouth formed an O shape right before large feathers dusted my muzzle. Holy damn am I embarrassed. Like... How awkward? It's not him, it's me. I'm just making this awkward. after giving myself what can be known as a mental slapdown, I smiled at Gaucho. I can't have a crush on the [i]Sultan. He probably fetches the pretty ones-- no the pretty mares probably flock to him.[/i]

"Gaucho think maybe..." After asking him my question, he gives me this answer. There are more? He knows Isra, daughter of the Sun God. Hototo looks an awful lot like the God of The Earth, but that could be purely an accident. Does Hototo know the Earth God? "I met a boy that looked like the God of The Earth, but that could just be coincidental." After thinking on that thought for a moment, the silence is shattered by Gaucho's caveman voice. "Yes. Gaucho hope he comes. Sun God is....amazing. He powerful and strong. He watch over the Throat....like Gaucho.."

Pausing, I thought about what he said. My lips opened to ask a question, but suddenly a pillar of fire exploded from the top of the shrine. It caught me off guard and I stopped fanning the shrine and stared at the light that has just risen like a beacon. I cocked my head slightly. "Does this always happen?" I asked him jokingly, but also seriously. My jovial tones pointed to a rhetorical question, but I was serious.

Have I been blessed?

Then, suddenly, fear struck me hard. Shadows... "I must go Gaucho. We should chat sometime again." There is no fear in my features, but I know something unwanted is here, and so, the fear rises inside of me. What is here? A shadow maybe? The hell with this, I'm dying. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? Does he notice them? The shadow thing? I turn around, the graceful flow I once had, vanished. My steps are like a robot. I then disappear into the sky, flying.

Walk walk walk
talk talk talk
ooc:; sorry this is craziness. XD
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Vanilla Twilight [ Sun God ] - by Gaucho - 12-19-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Vanilla Twilight [ Sun God ] - by Aurelia - 12-19-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Vanilla Twilight [ Sun God ] - by Gaucho - 12-20-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Vanilla Twilight [ Sun God ] - by Aurelia - 12-21-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Vanilla Twilight [ Sun God ] - by Gaucho - 12-23-2013, 01:34 PM