the Rift

Forget-me-not

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
If Kahlua had felt like thinking, if the girl had been capable of thinking, she would have stopped to wonder at the mystery of the mare that wanted the trees upon her back. Perhaps she would have wondered how the two came to attached to one another, wondered how their physical connection served one another, and other such thoughts. But the poor girl was so caught up in her own mysteries and memories of the mushrooms on her rump, the vulture thing that had placed them there, the frightening woods and corn maze that she fought through in the first place. The terrible part of it is that the girl was missing out on so much, if only she would use her brain to think. The gods are not always kind.

But then it seemed that things started anew. The filly gave her name and Kahlua couldn't help but smile. Fig. It was pretty. Kahlua repeated it as she always did. The connection between the mare's name and her tree was not made, though perhaps with a little more thought Kahlua could have managed this simple task. As for Prim'sylvia, the girl had obviously never heard of it before but she nodded her head in acknowledgment, at the very least. “I'm Kahlua,” she offered then with a genuine smile, “Of the World's Edge.”

As the rest of the mare's story unfolded, Kahlua tried to search her brain for any memory of a horse walking around with a tree on their back. But try as she may, no memory came. She herself was the only other horse she had known to grow plant life, and that topic hadn't exactly worked so well in this situation. Honestly, she was more fixated on the fact that there were more. “You've made it to Helovia, but I haven't seen any others...” she trailed off for a moment, the usually social girl at a sudden loss for what she was supposed to say next. After a short pause, she managed to stutter some words out. “You um... You might like it at the Edge, if you wanted. There are lots of trees.” Finally her eyes brightened. If there was anything she was good at talking about, it was the Edge.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-20-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-20-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-22-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-23-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-28-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-30-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-31-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM