the Rift

Forget-me-not

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Finally, the two seemed to have found some common ground. Having gotten past Kahlua's innocent crash-landing into the filly's life, the two seemed jovial enough, in a way that would make them good candidates for being friends. If only the filly was older.... At least, she looked young still. Who was to say, with her being a tree-bearing creature, though. Maybe they always looked young, even when they were old? The simple minded girl didn't foray too much into this thought. At the very least, the filly seemed fairly self-sufficient, and that was Kahlua's main problem with foals. They always wanted.... something. Or needed something, which was even worse. It was hard to live the life of a social butterfly with a child attached at your hip. Perhaps someday she would hear the call of motherhood, but she hoped to high heavens that she would not.

I do adore trees. Anybody but Kahlua might have noticed the, perhaps, semi-mocking nature of the words. The painted girl only grinned. All in all, Kahlua was becoming more comfortable with the idea of the tree on the filly's back. And, though it looked sort of odd, it was actually kind of endearing in a way. It made the little filly, Fig, unique. Maybe the tree would even give her extra strength, make her grow up faster? For this, the mare hoped.

“Oh, sure, there's water!” And she thought for a moment, the well-worn path that she took from Threshold to home playing in her mind. “There's a stream on the way too,” and then she rattled on for a few moments telling some story about how she liked to skate on it when the water was frozen. She left out the part where Illynx attacked her. More nonsense. She was pretty good at it. “Do you want to go see?” But then, she didn't wait too long for an answer, either. She took off at a jaunty, bouncing trot through the trees, sparing only a glancing look backwards to see if the fig-mare was following her. Old habits die hard.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-20-2013, 12:30 AM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-20-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-22-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-23-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-28-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 12-30-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Fig - 12-31-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Forget-me-not - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM