the Rift

[OPEN] Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
Jorogumo watched as another child stepped toward her. He threw at her angry words and accusations. There was no reason to even sit there and try to test him, his display already showed the filly he was weak. Part of her wanted to laugh, but she wouldn’t give him the slightest bit of emotion. “No,” was the only response she gave the colt. The filly had better things to do than argue with a stupid little colt, so she took a mouthful of grass and began to trot away, but then stopped when she thought of a more devious plot. Turning back around, she locked eyes with the little boy that thought he was some kind of king. She then walked up to him and got within close vicinity of his face.

“I don’t listen to stupid people, so, I won’t leave… Unless you can catch me,” For the most part her tone was flat and apathetic. “I won’t leave. Now, if you can’t catch me, you have to do whatever I say.” An undertone of mockery and aggression seeped into her voice. Would the angry little boy latch onto the bait? After all, Jorogumo had every intention of leaving after awhile, but she may as well trick someone as stupid as him to play with her.

Without another word she turned and took off at a trot, there was no reason to bolt off like a fool in case he was too lazy to defend the land that he had tried to claim. This very well could open up the door to being physically beaten, but the filly was too ignorant to realize that. Besides, she had Kisaki, an empress on her side. What did that sniveling little boy have other than his pathetic pride? Well, there was his mother but the child didn’t think she could stand a chance against the great queen of the Basin.

The filly decided to canter a bit to get a good distance between herself and the colt. Of course he would know the land better than she because he seemed to live here, but Jorogumo had her smaller size to her advantage. Where he was bulk, she was long-legged and graceful. Vanity might’ve been a thing beginning to grow inside the child along with many other faults. As she was also becoming quite an arrogant little thing to believe herself so capable of winning, after all, she had been just earlier on a rather exhausting journey.

@[Reginald]
Jorogumo

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-20-2013, 03:09 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 12-23-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-26-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 12-29-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-31-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 01-02-2014, 03:02 AM