the Rift

[OPEN] Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
A B I S H I A

Chou?
She wasn't fond of this little thing, no. Her actions proved she wasn't worthy of her horn. The little thing shouldn't be so confident, for the girl could easily over power her. Abishia pays no attention to her words, for she doesn't care for them. With a sigh, she simply stares, and stares. She was pretty, yes, but damn was she a nuisance. The girl was crowned, which made the suspicions rise in the girl. Maybe she was from the Basin... With a sigh, she encouraged herself not to assume, but made sure to keep the thought in the back of her mind. She wouldn't want to disrespect the horned girl, because of her possible connections.

The spider lurched for the filly, and nipped Abishia on the shoulder. Abi simply stood there, wondering what to do next. She started to speak, but was interrupted by another attack. She had almost escaped the jab of the horn, but she was no expert, and very inexperienced. She was delivered a deep gash in her barrel, and she winced in pain. Orbs light with fury, she whipped around, her rump now facing the spider. She tried to kick out at the girl, but stopped herself. Turning back around, she faced the girl confidently. Staring her straight in the orbs, She started to speak in a quiet voice.

" Look, I have no intention to disrespect you. I don't want to fight, crowned one. "

The blood was running down her barrel now, and she groaned in pain. Why did she have to be so stupid, and get herself into this sticky situation? Maybe I AM a stupid equine... She thought, shaking her dome. But she quickly reminded herself that no, she wasn't like the other's in her species. She was special. She hated her own species, and the others, all except Unicorns. That really showed how different she really is. She had respect for all the crowned ones; they where royalty to her. Although, she would refuse to be a slave to them. Go ahead, they don't have to respect her, but she will not follow them around like a lost puppy and do their dirty work. She sighed, a low, long sigh.

" I'm sorry if I ever offended you, miss. I didn't mean to. I will go now, and leave you with the boy. I'm sorry again. I really am. "

She stared down at her hooves, watching as the blood slowly dripped onto the freezing soil. She started to walk off, stopping at the girl's side and muttering something that only she would be able to hear, hopefully.

" Look. I'm like you in an instance, I hate Equines and Peagusi just like you. I'm disgusted with myself; I hate being a stupid Equine. I want to be horned like you, but don't take this in a wrong way. I love Unicorns because they are a great species, they are beautiful, and majestic. Don't think I'm just the ordinary Equine, because I'm not. "

Before trotting off, she stared the girl in the eyes, and muttered a small goodbye. She brushed past the boy, and dipped her head in respect to him before slowing to a walk a few strides later. She looked back, wondering what the meeting would have been like if she had only had a horn.

[align=center]
::Tags::
@[Reginald] , @[Jorogumo]

::Muse::
Okay

::Notes::
ooc; SO SORRY. I read back on this and was like holy crap, this is horrible. I technically changed the whole post, and I apologize. thank you so much NPC for pointing out my mistakes. helps a lot! (:

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-20-2013, 03:09 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 12-23-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-26-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 12-29-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 12-31-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Reginald - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Jorogumo - 01-02-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: Lets Play Ring Around The Rosie - by Abishia - 01-03-2014, 12:04 AM