the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

The forest was like a second home to him, he'd been there so often now. The dark trees that shadowed his already dark form seemed to envelope him and caress his bodice. They were friends now, companions in the night. And during the day they kept the harsh sun at bay, letting only soft beams down to illuminate the way. This little filly seemed to think the wind and the trees counted as friends. They did, in a way. But generally Silk saw them as a comfort to the mind and to the soul, but they were no great protectors. When danger sought you ought, it was only danger you would find. The little unicorn girl cowered in front of him. Of course it was a lovely power trip for him, and he reveled in it quietly. But what was power over a helpless young thing? Not much to be proud of. In fact, almost shameful. Abruptly, Silk dropped to his knees and let his body sink to the ground so he was eye level with the filly, more or less. He caught her eye and smiled gently. He let his wings hang out over his sides, but left them limp so that they were nonthreatening to the little one.

They are my company, too. The trees shade me and envelop me in darkness. The wind carries me through the skies. But here you are, and here I am. And you are so young to be out by yourself.

For now at least he meant her no harm. It is shameful to hurt anything so innocent and incapable of defense. True defense. Her horn may barely do more than prick his skin. For now he was just curious as to why one so young would be alone. And in the darkness, anything could come out and take advantage, such as himself. It just didn't seem right. To throw in a little spice, he added a small sneer to the end of his comment to her.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Satanic Silk - 12-23-2013, 06:30 PM