the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
@[Satanic Silk]

I am the light, the hope, in your darkest hour.

Acquaintances? Cypress did not know as the night slipped on. She wished the stallion wouldn't look as threatening in the night as he did now. The man then -as if reading Cypress's mind- dropped himself to his knees slowly and then made way for his body to come falling to the ground. Maybe to be more eye level with her. His neck was slightly taller so his head was slightly taller than were hers was, but she didn't mind. He was doing it in kindness. He had flashed her a soft smile before speaking.

They are my company too.

That was what made her heart take a small leap. They had something in common. The two seemed very much alike, but were brought together with those very simple words. The filly had listened to the rest of what he had said, but picked out the words of the beginning. And had hardly heard or saw the sneer at the end of his speech. Then, she spoke words of reply to him. "I am an Outcast, not of a heard, I had found myself here after days of traveling." She spoke words of truth, for she did come here after a while of traveling. It was a long time, but she had the courage to start a new life here in Helovia. Should she tell him about her quest to find the right home? Maybe. "My name is Cypress" she spoke soft words to him, although his wings still seemed very frightening, even though they were on the ground, not making any movements. Not even a twitch, but she was still wary.

"And your name is?" She asked in a polite manner after he did or did not say anything. She found herself looking at his eyes. they were a beautiful sight. A nice shade of crimson for the fellow. He looked like a demon, in a way. The ones her mother had described to her. But he was not. He was not one of those monsters. Well, that was what Cypress thought.

"Speech"
341 Words
*C y p r e s s
T h e K i n d

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Cypress - 12-24-2013, 11:09 AM