the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
pardon my pathetic post.. I didn't really know what to write.
satanic silk

Silk's ear twitched, and he scratched it with the claw of one wing. He flapped it momentarily, glancing at the tatters within it. They were small, and more or less inconsequential during flight. They'd come from a few fights here and there as he grew up, and a few times from just being stupid. He stretched it out, high up into the darkness of the forest. His wingspan was big, bigger than most normal wings might be. Silk's eyes remained trained on her, gauging her reaction.

As he lowered his wing to the forest floor again, he clacked his teeth at her, considering her responses, her questions. I am Satanic Silk. He snorted at her, his nostrils flaring before her. Without a second's hesitation, he lifted himself forward just enough and with enough strength of his neck and crown to attempt to knock the filly to the ground - provided that she didn't notice and back away. He stared at her with unreadable eyes. Cypress. He watched her for a moment longer before nodding his head with affirmation, Days of traveling? You should rest up then.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Satanic Silk - 12-26-2013, 12:07 AM