the Rift

[OPEN] Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

His mind was set on one path, and there was not much deviating from it. He was pretty convinced that he was going to be taking the little filly with him out of the deep forest and back to, wherever he was going. He hadn't quite decided yet. He was looking around, not at her, and barely noticed at first the look that was washing over her small face. Fear. Instead of seeing it, he started to feel it, to smell it. It radiated from her and he turned his attention to the dark one, ears pinned again. Why was she so afraid? He had not been that mean to her had he? Certainly he could have been much worse. He could have tried to take a chunk out of her flesh, or give her nightmares to last her years. But instead he'd talked to her and just barely pushed her over. And now he was even semi-offering to look after her when she was clearly orphaned! He grunted at her, not understanding what could possibly be upsetting her.

He took a few steps forward and bent his nose so that their muzzles were nearly touching. He looked her in the eye with complete silence for a moment. Then he lifted his head and snorted. I do not understand your fear, child. Would you not like a home? I can take you to one. I am from Dragon's Throat. He hesitated. He was from Dragon's Throat, but he was still unsure how long he would stay there. For now, however, that was his home, and he felt it would be suitable for the filly. It would be safe for you there, and there are many whom you may befriend. Alina, Midas, Africa... His attention wavered momentarily as he said the last name, the syllables falling delicately from his velvet lips. Africa.. I want to see you again.. Silk redirected himself. If you do not want to come with me I will not force you.

Silk huffed and took a step back. He was not sure what Cypress would choose - her fear seemed to dominate her and reign complete over her choices. Whatever will there was in the child was completely reined in. He turned and began to walk from the deep forest, trekking back to his home. He would move slowly enough that she could follow if she wanted. He paused, throwing one last glance at her, then continued on.
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are your wings like that? [Silk, Any] - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 02:21 AM