the Rift

[OPEN] Take me as I am (open/joing)

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
His large hooves thumped steadily as he moved towards the west. He had overheard a few horses along is way in this land, Helovia, speaking of blood thirsty unicorns towards the mountains. He kept his head and ears high searching for any signs of life. The air was much cooler here and the closer he got to the mountains the colder it became, and he loved it. The sweltering heat that had plagued the woods he had been in at the threshold had just about done him in. He sneered inwardly as he thought of the overly kind and mouthy one winged mare he had met. He snorted his displeasure and took in the frost covered ground.

The light layer of ice was slowly thickening to a very light layer of snow. As he pushed on at a smooth rocking horse like canter he took a deep breath in hailing the scents around him. The crisp clean smell of cold left a pleasant taste on his tongue and his sunflower yellow left eye peered around him. He was careful no matter what he was doing, to keep his long forelock carefully over his useless staring right eye. Oh how the massive white stallion hated his weakness; the only one he posed in his opinion.

If you were looking down on him from the sky, or mountain you would have seen a monstrous white draft breed moving swiftly over the cold earth, long scarlet mane flowing around him, while his short crimson tail kept close to his thick set rump. You could also spy the red wrapping around his body and just think it to be red lines, but upon closer inspection you would notice that the red is actually barbed wire markings. If you were on his left you would see a bright flash of red striking at the air, the red tribal tattoo there makes it look as if he is wearing a sleeve.

Suddenly the scents around him made a subtle change most untrained horses would miss, but not Krieger. He threw on the breaks allowing his hulking body to skid to a halt rear legs tucked slightly under him, his short back and heavy muscling making it next to impossible to fully tuck under himself. He lifted his head and ears gazing around calmly his keen eyes searching for movement. He let his avalanche like voice rumble past his lips, ”I am here seeking a home.” His statement was simple enough, short and to the point, much like his bloody pass time. He stood waiting for someone to appear, head high his glistening sharped Kudo horn held proudly above him.

Walking "Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 443
Krieger

Messages In This Thread
Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-20-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-21-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-23-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-31-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 01-01-2014, 10:58 PM