the Rift

[OPEN] Take me as I am (open/joing)

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

Descaro listened intently, ears quivered atop his head as he tried to take in all that was this stallion. Slicked in impressive red patterns with a presence that didn't seem to waver in the new company he had invited. The hulking giant pulled a smile to his lips, but not one you'd want to see down a dark passage, Descaro's eyes narrowed slightly before his new acquaintance finally presented his thunder like voice with words that spoke of rumour and skill. A killer, he surely looked the part, though the warrior remained reserved on that matter. Anyone could babble and talk of fine training and murderous intent, but until Descaro saw the corpses littering the floor in the wake of his hooves, he would remain sceptic. Still, the right intent was there, it was clear in his sickly coloured eyes and bloodied smile. Descaro wouldn't mind having a soldier like this one to call on in a time of need, if what he says is true, it was good to have a subordinate who didn't question the need to kill and just 'did'.

He nodded once when the stallion dipped his head, acknowledging his respect and stashing away the name. Krieger. A face he wasn't about to forget in a hurry that was quite certain. He wondered what Deimos would think, what tone of grunt would this felon pull from the lips of the Reaper. As a grunt was likely all they'd get.

"Pretty words, I hope you can back them up, Krieger." He eyed the brute, absently flicking his long black tail with a gaze that was almost challenging. "Soldiers here are expected to patrol borders, sometimes with no rest, we are a herd with more enemies than friends. I don't want a rabbit coming in here without reason, can you do that?" He asked, already knowing that the strapping stud looked more than capable of strict patrolling. There was something else the Corporal wanted to ask, but he stayed his tongue and waited for Krieger to answer.

@[Krieger]
[sorry for the delay!! D: I'm trying to catch up everywhere ><]
WC: 339
Grab your gun, time to go to hell
I'm no hero guilty as charged

Messages In This Thread
Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-20-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-21-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-23-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-31-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 01-01-2014, 10:58 PM