the Rift

[OPEN] Take me as I am (open/joing)

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.

If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
His one working sunflower yellow eye stayed fixed on the bay corporal before him. He was careful to keep his cloudy right eye covered by his thick red waterfall forelock, shielding his weakness from the warrior of warriors. He kept his gaze fixated on him while shifting the weight from his rear back hoof appearing to relax, but only moving his weight this way in case the smaller stallion intended to test his bragging now. He kept his face clear of emotion, wondering vaguely what Descardo was thinking of his larger compact muscles. 'If he is a wise man he'll let me join.' he smiled inwardly allowing his eyes to wonder as the silence stretched before them. He had no problems what so ever with the rocky ground or the fact it was probably covered in snow most of the year. He was a walking furnace, taking in his size and temper, he was rarely ever cold.

His full attention snapped back to to the bay as he spoke. He kept his muscles relaxed unconcerned by the way corporal was watching him. His dish like ears absorbed every word the stallion spoke and had just opened his jaws to reply when they were joined by another bay unicorn. This one was clearly feminine long flowing tail, slim frame and gold trimmed. His yellow eyes flowed over her indifferently, he had no need of a mare right now. He had been taught to put his put his sexual drive on the back burner, so a female would not be able to 'persuade' him to spare her life. He can't help the little smirk that covers his maw as he watches the mare's eyes devour his towering form.

Shifting his weight slowly back onto all four of his massive cotton white hooves his eyes find the odd smile on her lips. 'What, is she crazy?' He asks himself curiously at her question and giggle. He watches her bob her head, then slowly does the same, only because he was still trying to impress the stallion in front of him. As she speaks her name, he quickly realizes he needs to impress them both. He holds his tongue until he is sure she has finished speaking before repeating his name, and answering Descardo's question. He can't help but allow a small smile to cross his snowy lips. His dark chuckle rumbled into the air before he spoke again, "I am Krieger, it is nice to meet you Lady Illynx." He bowed his head low, careful to keep his working on eye on the pair. His grumbling voice flashed through the air like lightning as he answered Descardo, "Sir, I promise I have no problem patrolling, and chasing unwanted guests off, rabbits included." He smiled deviously towards the dainty mare.

"Avalanche"Theory'
Words: 468
"as I emerge from the hills"

Messages In This Thread
Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-20-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-21-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 12-23-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Descaro - 12-31-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Take me as I am (open/joing) - by Krieger - 01-01-2014, 10:58 PM