the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only one "true" path? I doubt it. (Seele)

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I didn't want to be here, searching this marsh for lost souls. But, I also couldn't let anymore of my family to get lost and eaten in this darkness. It would be on my head and I would not allow something such as that to happen.

The darkness was strange. It was like it had it's own soul - except I couldn't feel it, I couldn't alter it. It seemed to make the rest of the souls go dim, and it was that which I did not enjoy. No, there was definitely something wrong when I couldn't feel the souls who always had something to say.

Keep moving! Keep looking! No one will die. Not today, Innerste instructed and so I picked up my pace. My legs are stretching out farther and farther. I'm covering ground quicker and quicker and soon I'll be cantering around so that I can check every nook and cranny in these lands.

Of course, it doesn't take long for me to stumble across a soul I don't recall - but who smells of desert. One of those lovely Throat members? Schwere muttered, rolling his eyes in disdain. A snort escaped my maw. As much as I would love to leave him there - to fend for his own bloody self - it seemed as if I was going to have to shoo him from this impending darkness as well.

"You! Tod! What are you doing there?" I yell, my voice radiating through the trees as my ebony form crawls out of the shadows - the sun glinting off of my glass horn and hooves, and yellow eyes gleaming with their madness of the voices that are in my cranium.

"It would be best that you turn around and leave, now, lest you hath a desire for death to take your soul. It seems the Gods have not taken well to protecting the Marsh." I inform, inching closer and closer until I am right in front of him, my hooves standing upon the liquid that encased the land.

"Turn and run - and if you don't want to go to the Throat, go towards the Deep Forest. The Asylum will shelter you just long enough for you to get your bearings before heading back toward the desert you reek of." I mutter, narrowing my eyes and stamping the ground I stood on.

I didn't know how long I had until this darkness took over - I had to make sure that everyone was gone, and he was slowing me down.

translation
tod - death
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only one "true" path? I doubt it. (Seele) - by Seele - 12-22-2013, 01:52 AM