the Rift

[PRIVATE] Only one "true" path? I doubt it. (Seele)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
satanic silk

At first he stood dumb as a rock, unaware of what the angry vixen was going on about. His lobes twitched back, his nostrils flared, and he bared his teeth at the storm in the form of a pretty unicorn with a delicate head. He tossed his head and flung out his leathery wings as her approach startled. His lips parted, ready to spew a response to the lively lady. But as he opened his mouth to retort, he felt a spasm in his chest. He stopped dead. The fuck was that? It happened again, and he gasped for air. Something had changed. He looked to the mare that approached. Was this heathen causing this pain inside him? Some devil magic that he was unaware of? No, fool... He realized his mistake as he looked again at the murky water. He thought he saw a body float to the top. A body that looked strangely like his... He shook his crown and mane wildly, stepping back with a shrill neigh. It was impossible. He knew that, of course. But that didn't stop the beginnings of a panic that were spreading through his veins.

He turned his gaze back to the mare who he now realized was warning him of this danger with all good intentions. He did not know her but his gut said to trust the dark mare with the glass horn. His orbs seemed to glow red as the emotion began to appear on his otherwise fairly stoic face. A fool indeed, I'm getting the fuck out! And without another word he flapped his great wings and lifted himself into the air, taking just one more second before he quickly flew off in the direction of the deep forest. Clearly of all the times to have decided to explore a new area such as the Marsh, he had picked the absolute worst.

[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only one "true" path? I doubt it. (Seele) - by Satanic Silk - 12-22-2013, 08:03 PM