the Rift

[OPEN] Sacrifice The Children

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It came in during her sleep, eyes kept under lock and key within the safety of the Throat. Leaving in the night would have her heavily scolded, but now it didn't matter. Her dreamscape told her she needed to get somewhere fast, get there now. Her fright jump started a series of events that got her to the marsh about the same dawn let royal blue light sweep over the mirror waters.
What she found there would haunt her for years into her life
"AMARA. AMARA, PLEASE."
Her cries, desperate screams reflecting over the rising bones, burst the world to be acknowledged of her presence. Eyes roll towards her blue glow; she's aware of every pair or single one upon her. Absolute horror rattles her bones, her voice cracking with each wail she releases in desperate attempts to find loved one's.
Oh God ple- AMARA!!! Please, please hear me. AMARA, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tears cloud her eyes and break out with sobs. One lingers too close to her spot on a mound of reeds, driftwood, Spanish moss. Each memory she can process right now reminds her of when she was young and fell into the waters. That memory is what makes her aware of the fact that if she falls in, no one is going to be here to save her other than the dead, who had dark plans as of what to do with her.
For the long that stays to close for comfort, she bolts into hock deep shallows and leaps through the cold waters. The night holds a cold feeling to eveverything here. Sikeax can't hide the logical reason that her childhood friend would even want to live here.
"AMARA. ASYLUM. SOMEONE!"
She likes to believe the reason she is here is just to'sweep in and rescue Amara, to bring her best friend back to the safety of the Throat, but if she was to find other souls(alive, that is) she was going to save them. Either it be frowned or smiled upon that she brought back a group of outcasts from the Wilds back home, it felt as if it was her duty to save them. A life purpose, if you must.
When she in the groves of Cypress trees and veiled in Spanish Moss that was blindly ran into, she falls. Everyone in the horror movies falls one way or another and then the bad guy gets them. We all know it, it happens every time. This time, the horror movie Gods think the good guy will be spared.
Legs getting thrashed about as she tumbles, her stop sign is a tree. It annoys her, kicking her to how she always gets angry at inanimate objects. "Excuse me, but your fat ass in the way of my mission! BEAT IT." The tree doesn't do what she asks, only furthering her annoyance. She throws off her corpse bride dress, and stands. They don't appear here, but she hears them. Their moans are on the winds, the sloshing of water as they wade. She doesn't know it, but she breaks here. Tears stream down her face, sobs choke her throat.
In all of that, she finds one more call. "AMARA."

OOC: Sikeax playing hero. Feel free to come in if you want her to try and save you and drag you back to the Throat

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

@[Amara]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sacrifice The Children - by Sikeax - 12-21-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Amara - 12-22-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Sikeax - 12-23-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Amara - 12-23-2013, 06:10 PM