the Rift

[OPEN] Sacrifice The Children

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

When fear is the only thing in the air and the world comes crashing down in the Marsh's reflected waters, the winged friend of the hybrid comes like a saint and appears with anger upon our main character. Sikeax stares with her worried eyes, searching for the signs that her friend is alright. She finds everything in check and sighs a sigh of relief.
"Well, something got me moving in my dreams that told me to get down here fast. I did what my mind was telling me to do, and when I got here, decided to come and find you. I didn't want to see you get left behind in the Marsh."
Her eyes goes distant for a moment, switching back when her friend tells her to hurry up and get a move on. She picks up pace fast and carries it to a trot, standing taller than her companion now. If times had been different, she would of laughed and teased about the new height difference. There wasn't much room for that now, and she still wanted out, more desperate for the safety of the Throat then anywhere else.
"The dead are rising. I don't know why but they are. They're everywhere and we can't take too much time here. We'll take my path out of here and if you can't find the rest of the Asylum, I'd like to ask if you would like to stay in the Dragon's Throat with me. You'd fit in more than I would, they still don't accept my father or me."
By this time, she's loping through the waters. They reach half way up her cannons, making noise and attraching attentions. A shiver slips down her spine when she hears their noises, each snapping twig making her head jerk around to see where it was stationed.
"Uhm.... Amara? Do you want to make a break out of here? I mean, you can fly now, right? I ran in, I can run out. You can fly out of here." It's literally a fool proof plan. Her bones had a spitfire to them while her mind was screaming a single word at her over and over again.
RUN.
"My logic says 'run'. We need to do just that. Please keep up this time."
She can't figure out if that's a joking tone in her voice or not, but by the time she finds herself able to settle on a complicated answer, makes a full out break for it towards freedom.
Though Amara would probably complain about it later on, she went straight for the Dragon's Throat, tossing her head around to make sure her friend was right there to follow. Occasionally she'd yell for Amara to keep up, for Sameira to stay with them. She wasn't going to lose them like she seemed to have done with her parents. They became her family when she lost the real one, and a second go around would have her begging to join the corpses in their wanderings.

OOC: Consider this Sikeax busting her ass out of the Marsh one last time.

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

@[Amara]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sacrifice The Children - by Sikeax - 12-21-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Amara - 12-22-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Sikeax - 12-23-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Amara - 12-23-2013, 06:10 PM