the Rift

[OPEN] Sacrifice The Children

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

"Well, something got me moving in my dreams that told me to get down here fast. I did what my mind was telling me to do, and when I got here, decided to come and find you. I didn't want to see you get left behind in the Marsh."

I smile. "Welcome to the Crazies Club." It was a joke, obviously. But I don't know if Sia would take it as one in such a situation as this. She look panicked, worried when our eyes met. Moments of silence between us, only Sameira's growls keep me from going further into the abyss of Insanity. The howling wind that gave life to the dead was driving me to the edge, my mind going insane with the musings of the deceased as they cheer, awaiting their second chances at life. They would driven mad with laying at the bottom of the Marsh, their bones rattling and their flesh oozing nasty liquids.

"The dead are rising."

I look at Sia, an unimpressed expression on my face. "I'm not blind or deaf. I can hear them coming." It didn't really phase me now that I thought about it. I mean, really, the dead didn't move swiftly did they? They couldn't fly either, now could they? I was at an advantage, especially with Sameira and her fiery temper (quite literally). Sia offers to take me to the Throat, and I nod my head. "I'll come with you to the Throat, but first I must attend the regrouping of the Asylum in the Deep forest. I will notify them about this, and then go to the Throat."

I spread my wings, preparing for flight. Sameira whimpers, ears laid down in an innocent manner. "Take Sameira with you in case anything happens while you run to the Throat. Tell Midas or someone of this happening." I lurch forward and brush my nose against her shoulder, which made me realize I was now shorter than her. What a shame. Water is splashed everywhere, soaking my coat in a layer of grime. Well I'll smell lovely. I smirk before slipping back onto the solid earth, spreading my wings and soaring upwards. Trees scratched at my sides as I broke through twigs and small branches, finally bursting above the tree tops. I soar above the Marsh, whispering a gentle, "goodbye." I would miss this place. I had grown here, learned that fear is a disease, but you are strong against it, some choose to defend themselves against it, some choose to be idiots.

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sacrifice The Children - by Sikeax - 12-21-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Amara - 12-22-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Sikeax - 12-23-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: Sacrifice The Children - by Amara - 12-23-2013, 06:10 PM