the Rift

[OPEN] General Children, All My Hospital

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

“This is a really shitty place,” I hissed to myself. I had decided a long time ago that anyplace that had sand was shitty by default. Sand sucked. And if you think otherwise you’re more than welcome to shove your fat face right in a sand dune and smooch it for all I give a goddamn.

Okay fine it wasn’t that bad around here. Actually, it was kind of freaking peaceful. It was nighttime, and I had wandered away from that strange place with the strange horses and the idiotic odorless, colorless wall. And yeah, there was sand, and that was horrible, but it wasn’t like the sand down south. That sand there got everywhere and it was grainy and hot like iron pokers on your tender skin. This sand….well, it still got everywhere, but it wasn’t as abrasive as that crap from the desert. The ocean water clumped it together too close, cooled it down, made it into something moldable and possibly useful and slightly less shitty. Also, the ocean.

The ocean. I’ve never given much thought to water before ‘cause…well, that’s not my thing. I ain’t lucid, I don’t “go with the flow”. To hell with that mess. But I watched the ocean ebb and flow across the bleached sand, a big black thing in the darkness of the night, a huge, slumbering beast, its snores the rustle of the water across the beach. It reflected the stars ‘n junk in the clear sky so it looked like the huge creature had millions of tiny scales shimmering in its hide, while the moon, huge and pale in its full, round state, reflected in a ripply-sort of imperfection across the beast’s broad back.

It…was…okay, I guess. I mean, I wasn’t doing anything, so you can yell at me later for that. I was just sort of standing there on the beach, close enough to the waves so that the tide rolled around my ankles when it swooshed in, the salty wind clogging my lungs and my mind so only happy and slightly irate things seemed to filter through. Like Bro. Yeah, I thought of him a little, I guess since the moon was so bright n’ whatever and the way the ocean reflected it was actually kind of righteous. I wondered if this was his kingdom, what with being the moon baby ‘n stuff. I wondered if he belonged here.

I wondered where I belonged.

I’m allowed to get pensive sometimes, ‘kay? Even if the place is shitty.

@[Mauja]
@[Oxy]

talk

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Messages In This Thread
General Children, All My Hospital - by Roskuld - 12-21-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-22-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-25-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-01-2014, 02:44 AM