the Rift

[OPEN] General Children, All My Hospital

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
And what the fuck are you? Well this is going well. Yeah, you probably should have just kept on walking because now you're stumbling backwards, maybe just from the wall of sound that the miniscule mare produced, but more likely due to your surprise, and things are getting a little confusing. Going forward is hard enough, backwards is way above you. It doesn't take more than half a step for you to end up on your ass, front hooves still standing, looking quite like a clown. And now you're wet. Which sucks. Whatever. At least you didn't fall all the way over, and the orb is still alive. So you guess not everything went too badly. You learn to take these things in stride. Sometimes falling works out to your advantage.

Falling did kind of suck, though. Both of your electric burns begin to throb their discomfort and you scowl as the pain pounds rhythmically. The doctor healed them up as best she could, but you suppose that magic can't heal all things. You look up just in time to see the little loud-mouth wrinkle her nose. Good. Maybe she thinks you're scowling at her. Because you officially don't like her either. Whatever the fuck she is. She still never answered your question and you're not convinced she's fully horse. Those long hair wisps are entirely alien. Maybe she's some sort of space creature.

But then her obnoxiously loud voice is calling to someone else, unfortunately still grating against your ears, but at least it gives you a second to gather yourself. And who the hell is she yelling at anyways? You turn your head, finding the spotted man, and you grunt a little disdainfully. He's kind of fancy for your tastes. If you were into men. You're not. You're just of the mind that men should be, well.... manly. And he is far from it. At least in coloring. His size and muscled physique suggests otherwise.

As she whips her head around to yell at the Man Spots, you think you see her long tentacle hair whip around towards your face. Maybe it's just the drugs, or maybe you're actually seeing reality. Whatever you're seeing, you decide to just go for it. You reach out, mouth open and then clamp down your teeth, hoping to grab the thing in your mouth and yank it around a little bit. Why? You don't even know. You just felt like it. And sometimes you gotta do what you feel like. And besides, if you're gonna be sitting here with your ass in the sand you might as well have some fun. Maybe she'll learn to shut up. You decide to let Man Spots deal with her yelling. Your ears need a rest.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
General Children, All My Hospital - by Roskuld - 12-21-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-22-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-25-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-01-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-01-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-06-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-08-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-11-2014, 09:07 PM