Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
and it's like you're shouting out my name in the dark
but I can't hear
because there's ice in my heart.
[ Both Mauja and I feel a bit out of place, lmao. xP ]

The stout mare had whipped around the moment the big, dark fellow came up behind her—a reflex he could sympathize with. Unless it was a scent he could recognize within less than a second he usually did the exact same thing. He was sort of glad for it, though. If she was busy with him, he could just hoof it past them and continue on his nightly stroll (which seemed to be on endless repeat). Though.. a slight frown creased his forehead, ears tipping forward with a curious tilt. The bulky stallion had sat down on his ass in the sodden sand, vacantly staring ahead. He looked rather sour, but so did she, and Mauja wondered if they knew each other. He also wondered why the black stallion didn't get up again. Maybe he was stupid. Or maybe he liked to sit down? Still, Mauja wasn't sure he wanted to deal with two potential nutjobs, and prepared to step into the surf just to skirt around them. With a large margin.

But alas, all his hopes of slipping past fairly unnoticed by the odd pair were dashed when her rough voice cut through the night air. “Hey, Teeny!” She was, very clearly, yelling at him. Teeny? He almost felt offended at the choice of name; he was, not even compared to the sitting brute, small. Least of all the smallest on the beach. “Take Tiny and bounce, he’s a nuisance.” It was one of those moments when he would've said, "err, what?", but frankly he wasn't too keen on interrogating the mare on what she actually meant (or lecturing her about speech). He had a feeling she'd just throw the whatever card in and leave him with his proper manners. Seriously. What was the world coming to? He ground his teeth together, a barely noticeable flexing of his jaw muscles in the silver-lit darkness.

So, he was Teeny. Tiny was obviously the creeper, who still hadn't got to his feet, but past that, Mauja was not at all sure what was going on. He was supposed to take Tiny, and bounce. The hell? Was he supposed to grab him by the scruff and send him reeling off like a rubber ball? And why was he promoted to "bouncer"? Couldn't she just tell him to get off his ass and take a long walk off the short pier? Heck, they even had an ocean for him to drown in!

One ear flicked back. Well, whatever. It went too much against his nature to just give them a weird look and slink by, so he'd just give them a run for they money and hope he didn't die tonight either. Besides, it was tempting to see if he could shove the black stallion over on his side, to see just how unstable he was. And so, he kept his silence as he closed the distance between them—and the air just smelled more and more of all kinds of salt. He wrinkled his nose, paced up to them with great elegance and grace, really playing on his bloodlines. He might have no idea what the mare had actually told him to do, but the gist of it seemed to be I don't like this horse make him shove off. With his rather unsatisfactory instructions, he had to make the best of the situation, and cater towards his inner devilish mischief-maker. To hell with orders; he opened his mouth only because he wanted to.

Or, really, because just walking away seemed a bit too rude, and held less potential for fun. True, he could just stand out in the waves and watch them like a creeper, but sooner or later he'd probably get dragged into the spectacle anyway. So why not sooner?

Finally he came to halt by them, pale head high in the moonlit night and his face utterly stoic and smooth; his eyes flickered with guarded life as he gazed judgmentally down upon the sitting behemoth, and with utmost dignity he uttered his lordly command: "Vamoose."

[ I didn't mention Oxy's grab towards Roskuld because I have no idea of the timing in general (I think Mauja isn't walking up to them as long as his thoughts make it seem?), nor of the outcome. xP ]
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
General Children, All My Hospital - by Roskuld - 12-21-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-22-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-25-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-01-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-01-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-06-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-08-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-11-2014, 09:07 PM