the Rift

[OPEN] General Children, All My Hospital

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
Vamoose. If it's possible, your ass sinks a little lower in the sand, the rough grains wrapping up around your muddy hide in a short of pseudo-cushion. Your brain has become heavier, with whirling thoughts, trying to decipher just whatever the hell it was that Man Spots was saying. Vamoose? Tentacles seems just as confused. Except that instead of figuring it out in her head, like a normal woman, she's moaning out loud about it. You grumble your distaste. Regardless, you're pretty sure you should invite Tentacles to your little group. She's.... just as out of control as you are, no doubt. Well, at least you picked a good time to have fun.

Her shouting at Man Spots turns to a scream of horror as your teeth clamp down on her tentacle, shaking your head around for good measure. She seems.... displeased. Which, not surprisingly, makes you quite happy. When you're not thrashing things to peaces with your hooves, causing general chaos and disarray in the world is your favorite pastime. Next to getting high, of course. But that's a given. But anyways, the yelling. All in all, your pretty happy with the outcome of your small adventure, though you wish she'd be quiet. The shouting is a little grating on your ears. Out of interest in his reaction, you cast a side-long glance to Man Spots, just to see what he thinks. Is he as amused as you are?

As she tries to pull back away from you, you almost laugh but you manage to remember at the last minute (through the hazy fog in your head) that laughing the way you want to will open your mouth, and opening your mouth will let her go, and letting her go will ruin all your fun. So instead you just sort of chuckle, starved-looking body rumbling with the pleasure of the nonsense breaking out before you, and you're getting ready t- SHE'S GONE!

All of the sudden, Tentacles disappears and you're holding nothing but empty air. “The fuck?” You drawl out stupidly, looking to Man Spots angrily, as though he had something to do with the woman's disappearance. But then you hear a splash behind you, as the woman reappears in the water, and you whip (sort of slowly turn?) your head around to look at her. “Hey, come back!” you call after her, awkwardly flailing around in the sand for a few minutes until you can force your excessively large body back to a standing position. Your bones and burns creak in protest, but you finally make it.

And so, finally standing, you look to Man Spots once more. “We're not just gonna let her go, right? Vamoose?” You're not sure you used that word right, but never mind that. Your inebriated mind is fixated on one thing- causing pandemonium in Tentacles' life. And, while you usually prefer to work alone, you wouldn't mind tag-teaming for a little while. Still, you don't wait too long for an answer before you set off at an amazingly wobbly trot. How you don't tip over is the eighth wonder of the world, but your destination is clear. You're headed for the loud mouth woman who is now performing the oddest ritual involving the sea water that you've ever seen. Maybe you can push her in.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
General Children, All My Hospital - by Roskuld - 12-21-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-22-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 12-23-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 12-25-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-01-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-01-2014, 07:22 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-06-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Mauja - 01-08-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: General Children, All My Hospital - by Oxy - 01-11-2014, 09:07 PM