the Rift

Frozen Fractals

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
I'm far away from where I need to be and my ice and snow have left me, is the first thing you hear and you raise one brow in quizzical intrigue. You notice that the other recruiter shares similar confusion, once again letting her take the lead as she asks the questions. For now you are nothing but a bay colored wall, a muddy mansion of a horse that doesn't give one care about his appearance.

Of course by now the newcomer has noticed your silence and commented on it. Well you're talkative. Of course. At least you're not barraging her with questions like the gray mare is. You grunt again. “Oxy,” you offer finally in a low, grumbling tone, a response to her own name. You're not usually one to give it away but you're trying to keep up on this whole thing and well... you're stepping outside of your comfort zone. For yourself. For the herd, even. The Asylum.

As for their own names, you store them in some weird vault in the back of your head that you don't exactly have the key to. Names come and go for you, horses more often being called by some trait that sticks out about them in your mind. It's a habit that many of the Asylum members have. Must be a trait of crazies then. For instance, you think you'd rather call Elsa Porcelain, what, with her perfect skin and all.

You choose to the ignore the stormy woman and instead focus yourself on the Porcelain doll. “My home specializes in helping the....” you pause. You've never found it very useful to introduce the Asylum as a home for crazies and the mentally incapacitated. You search your brain for a new word. “Troubled.” You hope the look you give her suggests that she come with you. Perhaps it does, but perhaps it only looks like you're high. Who knows. Your offer has been made as well as you can make it.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Fractals - by Elsa - 12-21-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Storm - 12-21-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Elsa - 12-27-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Storm - 12-28-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Oxy - 12-30-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Elsa - 12-31-2013, 12:28 PM