the Rift

Frozen Fractals

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa looked at the mare, Storm. She had asked how she had lost them. It was kind of a pointless question to ask, because if she knew how she lost them, she could probably get them back, which looked like it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. She just shrugged, continuing to answer her anyway. "I'm not quite sure. I just ended up here. It felt like I hit a wall, and then it was gone." There was really nothing else she could think of that could've happened. They were in superb condition before she entered this forest. Looks like she was starting from the bottom again.

She looked then to the shire, who had finally talked. Oxy. Quite a unique name... not exactly one she considered "normal". Not that hers was any better. She listened to his short, and vague introduction. It wasn't exactly the greatest recruitment line ever. She went out on diplomatic runs with her mother and father when she was younger, and they were much more eloquent and detailed. However, the vagueness intrigued her. Although, she didn't exactly have any troubles besides her magics that she knew of. This might get interesting though.

Elsa looked from Storm, then to Oxy again. Storm was nice, and she seemed to care, but Elsa really needed to get to some type of group. She could tell that winter was upon them, and without her powers, she wasn't quite sure she could survive on her own. "Oxy, if you wouldn't mind, may I meet this group? If they don't want me, or you, or whomever is in charge there, i'll be sure to take my leave." She said, voice smooth and calm now. No anger or nervousness was left. She then turned to Storm. "Storm, it was wonderful to meet you. Hopefully we can meet up sometime during my exploration of this land. Maybe have a conversation over these powers that you seem to know exist in this place." She hoped that the mare knew something, because she knew powers existed, so it had to come from some place.

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Fractals - by Elsa - 12-21-2013, 04:41 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Storm - 12-21-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Oxy - 12-21-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Elsa - 12-27-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Storm - 12-28-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Oxy - 12-30-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Frozen Fractals - by Elsa - 12-31-2013, 12:28 PM