the Rift

[OPEN] Hitting Unseen Barriers

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
The orange mare stood at a distance and watched Ricochet as he tested the wall. He was grown up from what she remembered him to be, but the last time they had crossed paths had been many, many seasons ago when Isilme fell to the shadows. He was all hard muscle, scars, temper, and memories- some fond and some not so fond. "What does he want?" Tallis' voice seeped into her mind and the mare's gaze rose momentarily to the branch in the tree above her that the dragon was perched. "I don't know." Evangeline answered back, remembering their last encounter. He had twisted her words when she expressed her relief that he had made it out and spit them back at her. She had known real fear at that point when she saw the way he had looked at her daughter. Unicorn daughter.

Evangeline sighed quietly and looked away. It would be so easy for her to just slip into the forest and disappear until he was gone. "What if he wants in?" The mare's stomach did a strange flip-flop at the idea of him wanting into the Edge. Would he really mingle with unicorns and pegasi without starting some kind of fuss about it? She doubted he had changed much from what his sire had molded him in to and it was disappointing to her. She could have loved him if he wasn't so hateful.

"Can't run away always." Again, Evangeline looked up at Tallis and sighed. "He hates me, you know." She replied. "Times change. Horses change." Her gaze fell to the buttermilk stallion that was now backing away from the wall and muttering to himself. "I should have stayed on the other side of the wall. Then I wouldn't have to face him." Tallis snorted and rolled his eyes. "Don't be a wimp."

Evangeline flicked her tail and shrugged off the casual insult that Tallis had tossed at her. "Rico?" She called out in a hushed voice before correcting herself. "Ricochet..." She doubted he had forgotten their last encounter as walked slowly from where she had been standing and watching.

ooc:// ricoooooo <3
autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

Messages In This Thread
Hitting Unseen Barriers - by Ricochet - 12-21-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: Hitting Unseen Barriers - by Evangeline - 12-21-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: Hitting Unseen Barriers - by Dragomir - 12-22-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Hitting Unseen Barriers - by Ricochet - 12-22-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: Hitting Unseen Barriers - by Nyx - 12-22-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Hitting Unseen Barriers - by Evangeline - 12-26-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Hitting Unseen Barriers - by Dragomir - 12-28-2013, 03:08 PM