the Rift

A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }}

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Another voice rang out not far where the friendly stallion was standing. Colt, his herd mate appeared out of the shadowed trees. A smile played upon his maw as he looked at the Foothills mare, remembering her from the herd meeting. Even though they shared different views on certain topics, he still cared for her, since everyone in the Foothills were brethren. Arrane held no grudge against the pale mare, hearing a kind voice float through the air. "Good day, Colt", addressing her with a respectful nod, he averted his vision back to the Arabian mare.

"Hello, Miss", confident tones lingered out as a warm smile appeared upon his maw. The bay mare seemed to be a nervous one, glancing at them with shifty eyes. Taking a small step back, the stallion wanted to prove he was not a threat. "You seem tired, and scared..I came to you to offer you a home within the Foothills, where my brethren and I stay," sympathetic tones and warm eyes glanced at the mare as she stepped closer to him. "Colt", averting cyan orbs to the brindle, and continuing "is part of the Foothills. She is my herd mate", he said kindly, looking back to the bay lady.

The past seemed to bother the mare, and he offered another supportive smile. He could relate, and understand. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Silver...", taking a pause, he listened on to what she had to say. "We can give you a second chance, to discover who you really are.", his voice lowered as he looked at Silver.

Messages In This Thread
A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Silver - 12-22-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Arrane - 12-26-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Colt - 12-26-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Silver - 12-29-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Arrane - 01-01-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Colt - 01-01-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Silver - 01-03-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: A Mysterious Sound {{ OPEN }} - by Faelon - 01-03-2014, 02:18 PM