the Rift

You Will See. [Eris Challenge]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The call came at a rather inconvenient time, she was about to go hunting but Eris supposed that the blood of a traitor would taste quite sweet. It wasn't like The Queen of the mad hadn't been expecting this battle to come up eventually. Sighing and turning away from the tracks she had been stalking, The Blood Empress left the game for another time. Her blue eyes sought out the dilapidated form that was known as Confutatis. The ignorant bitch looked exactly as Eris remembered her. Beat up and bloody stupid. Shaking her forelock out of her eyes, The Blood Empress came to a pause in front of Confutatis. Her golden head tilted to the left hand side, and strands of blood red hair fluttered in the slight breeze that blew past them. After a moment Eris tilted her head to the right, and squinted her eyes. Letting the silence hang for a moment, The Empress continued to study the traitor. "No, I'm sorry." Straightening up, the blue orbs attempted to catch the other's gaze. "You look ludicrous no matter what angle I use to observe you." The corners of her mouth flicked upwards, but the hatred still lay under the surface of The Empress' facade.

Allowing a moment of calm to settle before the storm, Eris began to remember everything she could about Confutatis. Shaking her head, The Queen exhaled the breath she had been holding. "Confutatis, child of The Demon. What was his name again...Oblivion?" A taunting smile filled her lips, it was almost too easy. "Failure." Eris was infuriated by Confutatis' willingness to show her face, The Empress wanted the traitorous bitch to know exactly how she was feeling. "You are a curious creature. When will you see that no one is impressed by your blunders...you will never prove yourself to be like your father." Chuckling Eris made herself comfortable in front of the grey mare. Her hooves sunk into the sand, her expression calm yet taunting. "But of course he was a failure as well...Congratulations! You're just like him." Laughing in her face fell fantastic, a bit of nervousness left her body. "Oh I love it when other's have daddy issues. I have them as well, I understand how to get into your mind." Eris shook out some swampy water from her coat.

Time to get down to business, the smile melted from her face. "Lets say you win..." A voice as dark as death it's self, all the facade was finally melting away. "What then?" Asked The Blood Empress. "Do you honestly think they will accept a traitor like you? You don't truly believe that by winning my leadership in a second battle, Seele will stand beside you? Or that my family will follow you?" Her laughter is rich, relaxed and calm. Studying the mare that stood boldly before her, The Empress narrowed her eyes as the realisation hit. The traitor wanted to gain leadership and destroy her family once and for all. If the traitorous bitch did actually manage to gain leadership, well her plan would never work. The Asylum would leave her and reform in secret, Eris was The Goddess of Chaos. It would be much more fun to actually let the imbecilic mare win. "You're wasting your time Confutatis. I have nothing to loose, they will return to me because I care about them. You however...you have already lost everything and even if you win this battle you will have gained nothing." Eris sighed as if she felt sorry for the half blind bitch. "You will never lead The Asylum, you will never be able to destroy us from the inside." Eris finally stopped fidgeting and stood proudly before Confutatis. Time to get some pay back.

"Come on then coward, provoke The Goddess of Chaos further." A leering stare, a confident threat spilt from Eris. "You will regret it."
If the bitch won then Eris would make it her personal duty to open up the fiery pits of hell and toss the whore down to the deepest, darkest corner of the underworld.

" "
Words :: 684 [800 max] Post :: [0 | 3]

Confutatis may attack first.
If Eris wins, Confutatis can not challenge to be accepted into The Asylum or any herd land they may live in again.

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

Messages In This Thread
You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Confutatis - 12-22-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Tamme - 12-23-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Eris_ - 12-24-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Eris_ - 12-26-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Official - 12-26-2013, 08:13 PM