the Rift

You Will See. [Eris Challenge]

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda

Confutatis

She comes, red-maned and hideous as always, but Confutatis can’t get angry at Eris for being ugly. It’s not her fault her parents combined the worst possible genetics… beside, Confutatis’ own claim to beauty is tarnished at best, non-existent at worst.
Lips writhe into taunting smile, her golden eye smouldering with tension. It lies between them, thick enough to eat, and she revels in it. Here she is at her best, with the sand beneath her hooves and the briny kiss of the ocean breeze on her face. She inhales the scent of decay hungrily, drinking it in with her sooty nostrils, bathing in its glory. The Moon Goddess told her to stop hiding, to become the shadows, to breathe in the darkness and let it fill her lungs. You cannot do this alone, this goddess had said.

And she could not. She despised herself for it, her incapacity and inability to wait, how tight her patience was stretched. It was exhausting, challenge after challenge, failure after failure. It wore her down, pressing on her shoulders, malicious and sadistic. Eris’ voice rings in her ears, poison, and the hellion jerks back as if scorched. How does she know of Oblivion? How does she know of the stallion’s reign of terror? How dare Eris Mad-eyes insult, taunt, bash his name? He is everything she is not. He was power, death, destruction, chaos- Eris is but a shadow of his name, and Confutatis is even less.

Rage rises in the pit of her stomach, but she forces it down, tamping down cruelly on the hardness, the twist of her gut.
Loathe to admit it, she needed the Asylum.

“Eris, listen to me.” Confutatis said, her shattered glass, sharp and brittle. “I have dreams you want to hear, plans you would wish for me to whisper in your ear. I do not regret. I left, but I return. Imagine if we were united… dream, Mad-eyes, of the power. I am traitor, I am bitch, I am hellion and fucker and hateful monster- is that not what you seek? Do you not seek power? We are not so different, you and I.” Her eye glints yellow. “I swear to you upon my life that as long as I believe you and Seele worthy of the power you hold, I shall serve. Remove the traitor, the price upon my head.”

Eris continues, oblivious, on her tirade, her vindictive breakdown of the Asylum, their power and strength, their unition.
“And yet you have not secured a herdland.” The hellion smirked. Mongrel slithers forward, black shadow sleek, white teeth bared. With a snarl, Confutatis steps forward, her hoof clamping down on the kitsune’s tail. “Foolish mongrel,” she snaps as the fox gives a piteous whine. She removes her hoof gracefully from the fox with a lingering sigh.

“We can avoid bloodshed today, and save it for the real enemies, angels with their white wings and guardians with their magic.” The Lady rumbles. “Take me up on my offer, and I will follow you like a well-trained bitch, and prove…” she swallows her anger, bows her head in humility. “… that I can follow a leader.”

How she fucking hates herself.
Bowing to this BITCH.

Messages In This Thread
You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Confutatis - 12-22-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Tamme - 12-23-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Eris_ - 12-24-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Eris_ - 12-26-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Confutatis - 12-24-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: You Will See. [Eris Challenge] - by Official - 12-26-2013, 08:13 PM