the Rift

[OPEN] When I open my eyes

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.

As he spoke about his role within the Basin he noticed the mare's eyes brighten. “A crafter! What are you working on now? Do you need any help?” The apprentice couldn't help but smile appreciably to her. Usually the normal Basin unicorn swept their tails and continued on about themselves. Only gaining that much information about him and his name. Though this girl would also wish to know what project he was working on. "I'm preparing raw material into threads for blankets." A curious light fell onto his eyes as he observed her. She seemed rather eager to hear what he had to say. Farenjer had never been so satisfied on continuing about a subject he enjoyed. He spoke collected words "Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it, but I'm almost finished with my preparations... So, you are a healer? Lovely. I possibly couldn't do that kind of work, perhaps the medicine making part, but healing wounds and stopping bleeding would be all down hill for me." His tone turned mischievous as he spoke of what could happen with him and he chuckled after he finished.

She was a nurse then? Apart of the medicine tier, he wasn't surprised that she was. For she looked the part, and he couldn't really imagine the mare as a soldier. There was a handful of their unicorn brethren within the military tier. Farenjer had attempted to spar when he signed up for the invasion against the Edge. He had ambushed a equine mare who seemed unknown of what was happening. As he fought, he couldn't seem to handle the roughness and the guilty thoughts so he had fled. Leaving the Edge citizen in success. A shudder ran down his back, remembering the reaper's unpleasing words after the invasions. The stallion brushed away the recent and awful memories as if it were dust. Glancing upon Lena with pleased eyes. He wondered how well she faired within the medical ranks. The mare had spoken about her position with pride which he thought of thoughtfully as a sign that she was enjoying it. Farenjer wondered if he ever expressed his working path with such fondness... Remembering how he complained earlier of its continuous, boring pattern. Perhaps it wasn't all that boring, he always loved speaking about his works, or creating itself. But recently whenever he actually did his crafting project he would often express negative thoughts.

Farenjer swept his tail, ears pressing forward. Maybe it wasn't so difficult being around a positive person. He seemed so comfortable around her presence now, after he had opened that door. The stallion then waited for her unspoken words.

speech speech speech speech speech

Credits

[Image: farenjer_by_foxyfirewings-d6t57ac.png]

Messages In This Thread
When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-23-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 12-26-2013, 07:38 AM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-27-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-27-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 12-29-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Farenjer - 12-29-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: When I open my eyes - by Lena - 01-04-2014, 07:29 PM