the Rift

the wake of the night

Dahlia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
There seems to be a connection between the duos, something that is unique in its own way – they would be marvelous friends, should they pursue such a path, even though Dahlia tends to hold everyone away at arm’s length with the fear of growing emotionally close to another. Such an issue has plagued the chocolate mare to a life without real friends – with only figures, who chose that they liked her, most of the time the feeling wasn’t mutual. “Let’s go, then,” she’d state firmly, moving forward to follow Ricochet – but merely, she is at his side rather than trailing behind him, expressing that she feels they are equals, rather than one greater than the other. The acceptance she provides is clear and unmistakable, tail suddenly slapping towards the side, in an effort to playfully swat the stallion’s rear which should provide a suitable sting – having wet hair and all. “Maybe sometime I’ll be on my own quest – how does this happen, anyway? Do you find these… gods?” it’s a supple craving for more information, to pick and pull at whatever she could divulge from his brain. The mention of pissing other horses off causes her to laugh, shaking the broad expanse of her skull. “Be damned if I do,” a wink is tossed towards the buckskin, steel eyes momentarily shifting as Gun’s the collie is beckoned, still unsure what to think of this canine. She would follow him to where he saw fit to stop, wherever that may be.
Image from breathless-dk @ Deviantart.

( i'd love to continue! c: could you start a thread for us somewhere? )

Messages In This Thread
the wake of the night - by Dahlia - 12-23-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: the wake of the night - by Ricochet - 12-23-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: the wake of the night - by Dahlia - 12-24-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: the wake of the night - by Ricochet - 12-24-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: the wake of the night - by Dahlia - 12-24-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: the wake of the night - by Ricochet - 12-24-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: the wake of the night - by Dahlia - 12-24-2013, 02:58 PM