the Rift

[OPEN] Get off my lawn

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

The wall had certainly made his life much easier. Instead of spending days going from border to border, watching for interlopers and unwelcome guests, he only had to stand at the narrow entrance. The stallion could often be found near the gates, gazing out at the world beyond and sometimes even crossing over the threshold to the other side. He had started to turn gray in his age, perhaps prematurely for a unicorn, but his life had not been lived in luxury.

Paladin was a fighter and always would be. The abused and over used joints had gray hairs and arthritis, and his scars were easily visible over his slightly more fluffy black coat. His mane had once been very long, but ever since Gossamer's dragon had burned his neck, the hair had not grown, leaving him with a colt's brush along his crest. Though he was still very fit, the tight musculature of his youth was not quite present. For some, Paladin figured it would be difficult to see him disappear into age.

But his oldest friends, Silverline and Validino, were long gone, still stuck in the shade-filled realm of the Tides. Soleil was no where to be found, but perhaps that was not a bad thing. He assumed she would not recognize him so easily, and he did not exactly want to be seen by her - terrible as that sounded.

Still, the wise stallion had a long history and many years to share, perhaps to keep others from making the same mistakes. His attitude was prickly, moreso than he used to be. Once, Paladin was so charismatic that he attracted those to him like a magnet, calling massive herd meetings in the Tides. He had defended that beach for almost two years and had caused a revolution in Isilme, and he should be proud of that.

Now, all he could think about were his idiot children and his stupid son. Life was meant to go wrong, he thought.

Open to anyone wanting some Paladin time.

Messages In This Thread
Get off my lawn - by Paladin - 12-23-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: Get off my lawn - by Nasreen - 12-26-2013, 05:05 AM