the Rift

[PRIVATE] red, white and blue.

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

A shimmer of white is caught in the corner of his jaded eyes, his head swiveling. Ears are laid back as he calls out. "Who goes there?" It was a classic line from any patrolling guard, which Locket was. A small shape appears beside the larger form of a mare, one familiar to Locket. A gentle smile weaves its way across his dark kissers as their eyes meet. She commands for him to still, and he does not need one to tell him to stand still. He stands for several moments, waiting in silence. Finally he watches as the wounds around his body begin to heal, all from the blessing of Father Earth. He looks down at the mare, nodding his head in relief. "Thank ye, Lakota." He inhales, sighing. It no longer pained his body to breath, to move a muscle. "You have a true gift."

She then demands to know why she was not sought out earlier. Locket frowns, and shrugs his shoulders briefly. "I didn't want to bug you about it." He turns his head to gaze into her sweet violet gems, his heart flickering. She looked gentler bathed in moonlight, her body illuminated by the pale rays. "I don't sleep often." Locket answers her last question late, looking down at her bear. It was nearly glowing, it's white fur...

White fur.

Locket smiles, eyes jumping between the bear and Lakota. "So tell me miss, why are you up at such an hour as this?" He smirks and strides around the mare, as though a policeman examining a criminal. He tosses his head towards the companion, a smirk on his lips. But then a frown. This means the last creature he must find is Tinek, Ophelia's loyal dragon. He knew that would be a difficult task for him, but he was up for the challenge. His life was bland, but looking for Ophelia was just the thing to spice it up. For now, however, the stallion would examine this bonded pair.

"talk talk talk"

And I took you by the hand
And we stood tall,
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
dctim1.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
red, white and blue. - by Locket - 12-23-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: red, white and blue. - by Lakota - 12-26-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: red, white and blue. - by Locket - 12-26-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: red, white and blue. - by Lakota - 12-27-2013, 12:33 AM