the Rift

[OPEN] ZZAAAPPPPP

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Zeno was in an awkward stage. Her legs were long and gangly, but her barrel was still rather child-like, and without any real feminine curves. She was blocky, like her father. Soon, she would certainly grow into her body - because sleek and elegant like her mother, but for now, Zeno just felt...well, awkward. One day, she would surely be striking: Her coat was pure white, until black overcame the purity, at her shoulder and knees. Even her black mane and tail had a bold lock of white streaking through. One day, the young daughter of the warrior and the crafter would be somebody. But today, she was just lonely.

And another thing...The Throat was BORING. I mean, where is everybody? Oh right, building that stupid wall. Zeno didn't actually think it was stupid, actually, she thought it was sort of bad ass that her mother could plan far enough ahead to construct such a thing, but it wasn't very interesting for the yearling. Oh well. It wasn't like there was anyone to play with anyway...There just...weren't many foals in the Throat.
"--Everyone's too busy fighting I bet. Or building or...I dunno. Not having babies." She muttered to herself, kicking a rock with her tiny hoof as she went.

With a sigh, Zeno made her way towards the Oasis. When she was much younger, she was afraid of the water. Her blood was electrified - she learned that word from Mama - and she learned that water and electricity usually don't mix. While her heart often fluttered uncomfortably when she bathed, she wasn't entirely sure if that was because of her arrhythmia, or because of Mama's constant cleaning.

Dropping her dark muzzle to the water, Zeno spread her gangly legs awkwardly, to drink.

Zenobia
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-23-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-26-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-26-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-30-2013, 07:49 AM