the Rift

[OPEN] ZZAAAPPPPP

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

Zeno didn't yet have the skills of a warrior, and so, Meg caught her completely off guard. The filly's dark nose suddenly rose into the air, spraying water droplets everywhere, as Meg issued a casual greeting. A cough rattled through the young pegasus, causing more water to spew from her dark lips. While having electrified blood was cool, having arrhythmia was not. Her heart pitter-pattered uncomfortably in her chest, as she turned to face the earthen toned mare.

"Hi...geeze. You scared me." Zeno admitted with a juvenile smile, collecting her long legs underneath her to stand fully upright. Likely she would grow a bit taller than her mother - but certainly no where near the height of her father. "Nice to meet you Meg." The white dun replied politely. If only her mother were here to see how her lessons were paying off! "I'm Zenobia - but everyone calls me Zeno" She extended the Zzzz- With a childlike snort of laughter, her electric blue eyes shimmering with amusement.

At Meg's' inquiry, Zeno bobbed her head, tucking her white wings against her flanks. "Yep. I was born here. Both my Mama and my Papa have jobs in the herd." She replied with a shrug. "So it isn't really like I have a choice. But I like the Throat I guess.."

Again, the filly shrugged. She puffed out her cheeks, alternating the air so that they deflated and inflated in an alternating pattern. "Hey!" She cried, exhaling abruptly, causing a small volt of current to unconsciously release from her wings. "You wanna play?"

[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-23-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-26-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Zenobia - 12-26-2013, 08:29 PM
RE: ZZAAAPPPPP - by Megaera - 12-30-2013, 07:49 AM