the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Another Love Story

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He blinks once, twice, several times. I gaze at him, ready to raise my brow at his odd behavior. Shajake finally nods in response to my question, and I smile. My face is warm, ears flicked forward. My lips have been curled in a smile ever since he spoke his sweet little compliment. I wanted to scream out that even psychopaths were sweet, scream it to all who wronged us, all who wanted us terminated. A gentle nod of gratitude is given when the dappled stallion offers blood speckled flowers. "Thank you, Shajake." Taking them from his grasp, I set them to my hooves, taking a note to weave them into a crown at a later time.

"The flowers....... They... Look good.... On you."

It was the most words I had gotten from this stallion yet, a savory feeling of joy engulfing my heart. His voice had a certain tone to it that made my smile grow. I inhale as he speaks a single word, a word that puzzles me, leaving me upon a ledge. Conversation? I didn't know how to respond. Should I ask about history? Or maybe we could spark up a conversation on... umm... my mind is wiped clean of all thought as I try to find what first pops up in my mind. "You enjoy the taste of blood? The feeling of it rolling down your chin?" A psychopath's sweet words roll from my tongue, a true feeling of joy finally gracing me. I add lustful hues to my melody, swishing my tinted tail across my thighs.

It's difficult to get close to a psychopath, especially one who talks so little. But I'm sure I could find a way under this man's skin sooner or later. I desired it, and I'm sure deep down he did too. It might take a while, sure, but I bet myself I could do it. I realize my smile has faded, and my gaze has drifted off as my thoughts fill my head again. Gently shaking my crown, I focus back on Shajake. My smile has regrown to its original size, pleasant yet tinted with devious tones.

"Twisted, wicked words."

observe how sweet it is to kill
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-24-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-24-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-25-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-26-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-27-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-27-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Shajake - 12-27-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Not Another Love Story - by Azúcar - 12-27-2013, 07:03 PM