the Rift

[PRIVATE] look her in the eyes, see her story there.

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Emerald pools catch movement, a dark shape closing in on her. Through the thick veil of steam, features are blurred and indistinguishable. Flicking delicate lobes forward, the girl watches a face appear before her. It is him, the man she was thinking of moments prior. He must see her companion, for his eyes flick from her bodice to somewhere off to her side. She lets free a meaningful smile, one that is not faux, it is instead something real. Her heart melts into a thousand butterflies, all trying to flee from her hollow frame. Her stomach curls itself into a multitude of knots, lashes flickering. She wanted to believe it was all a dream, a fake reality she had woven in her own mind. But she knows it is no dream, no fantasy of hers, it is indeed reality. Her lips open and quiver, her words are soundless.

"Frost."

Oh how good it felt to hear his sweet voice. His words were always so wise, so noble. There was something wrong, however. His looks, his perfectly carved features were off, and that sweet, delicious tone to his voice had been overthrown. His next words are tinted with delight, yet she cannot tell if he is hiding something deep, a feeling that is so raw within him. She offers delicate words, her joy ready to pour out from her brim. "It has been quite a while. Tell me, what have you been up to?" He mentions her vessel, which brings her to turn towards the coal dusted child. She smiles, inhaling. "That is Altair, my bonded. I received him from a beached whale, who had risked her life to give the egg to me." Eyes are raised up to meet his, cheeks feeling warm. Inside she wanted him to admire her curves as he had done before, in the same spot as they stand now. It had made her feel... special in a way, being hungrily devoured by a stallion's lustful gaze.

Her own eyes travel, covering all terrain. She begins at his gentle yet masculine features, his horned brow the main attraction beside his beautiful orbs. She makes her way down his neck, appearing graceful and perfectly proportioned to his lithe grey body. His legs were made for dancing upon delicate grounds, weaving through obstacles unknown. His lionine tail appears before her, gently moving in the bubbling water. Oh how she wished to press herself against him, sharing warmth, breathing in his sweet scent. Her stomach tingles at these thoughts, heart giving a tearful wail. It was being tortured, all because he was so close... yet untouchable to her. She wanted to reach out now and press her muzzle to his, let their horns rub against one another gently. A delicate sigh is carried from her kissers as her fantasies roll on in her head, never to fall from their cage. They are trapped doves, never to be released from the confines of her mind.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits

i got super excited and had to reply now xD
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: look her in the eyes, see her story there. - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2013, 01:33 AM