the Rift

[OPEN] It's A Dirty World

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A d r i x a u r a
hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die,
then life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
She's found something devious to settle such a dark mind upon in the recent passing of days, letting her time be spent alone and without the bother of other's obnoxious opinions. They all act like they one way or another give a care about each other, having to fake every little smile and giving out half-hearted laughs when they're forced to listen the sad jokes from their companions. Time away got her to the point, and right words from her grandfather and father left her in the right state of mind.
Adrixaura was happy and content with herself, and sick of the world.
Her footfalls are more normal now, growing used to how she shall limp for the rest of her life. Where were the ones that she went so bravely into battle for to save and came out mortally wounded? No where. Every single one of them left her and she left them. This was the whole reason she took time away from the lands, mainly because the weather here did a lot of drugs and everyone wanted to play king and queen. It was so much nicer to play the little thief that runs back and forth between the kingdoms to make dirty work and sell their secrets to the emeny for a good buck. She had every motive do that, and was fine with doing that.
And that is how we find Adrixaura happy and content with herself.
A border long forgotten comes to her, smelling of the earth scent that fills it to the brim. The Foothills and everything about it made her stomach curl into knots and want to push itself into a pit within her body. She fought it and won, coming with victory as she strolls along the outer edges of their border with laughter in her voice.
"Oh Apollo......! Oh Apollo...! Do you hear me...?! It's little old me!" One laugh finally escapes, coming out clearly in cool dawn air. It echoes off the trees and fades deeper into the herdland that she threatens the border of. "Oh, someone please tell me that The Grey still stands powerful here! It'd be a sad thing to watch my favourite not so small band lose such a beautiful home!"
The teasing refuses to end, her head held high with those daunting eyes closed. Lips spread with words singing out of them, her pace is an odd skip. They'd for sure notice that she was limping, but maybe not the nasty scar on her right hind cannon. Her head tosses to the side with her next teasing call to the band that resides there and to it's loyal members.
"The Grey! The Grey! A band that lives in the Windtossed Foothills who refuses to answer my beautiful call today! Come get your wake up call because the little girl with the newspapers needs to make her sales! Hear my call, for Adrixaura is here to find everyone of you today!"
Everything that spills from her mouth is liable to have her killed, but if she was to go with a bang, then let it be. She'd still go down fighting if it meant getting her devious plot going.

OOC: Adri is here to offer The Foothills her alliance, upon she be allowed to pop into the Foothills when she needs some help or feels needed.
She will also notify The Grey as of the loss of the Assassins, and how she has brought herself from them to begin a dirty series of tricks to the herdlands where if the Foothills takes her offered alliance, will always be on the good end of a deal.
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
It's A Dirty World - by Adrixaura - 12-25-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Brighid - 12-26-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Adrixaura - 12-26-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Apollo - 12-26-2013, 10:57 AM
RE: It's A Dirty World - by Brighid - 12-27-2013, 05:03 PM