the Rift

[OPEN] !! Medicine [Herb Garden]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Ever since Kahlua had mentioned it the first day, Alysanne had been meaning to make her way over to the herb garden and the mare that maintained it. But it was more than that – events had occurred that only encouraged her further. First, the garden was brought up at the herd meeting and then she had received a gift, a wonderfully magical gift. She knew there was magic here in Helovia and now it was coursing through her. It was all rather exciting – she missed that little tingle of magic.

And this particular type was so perfect! She knew just where it would be helpful.

Finally, she knew how she could give back to the herd that had taken her in and given her a home.

It had been troubling her for quite some time, how she might give back. She could not weave magnificent things out of glass like Kahlua nor did she have any other talents. Until now! She returned to World’s Edge with a purpose, though it would delay her visit to her old home for a little while longer. The white and black Pegasus just had to make some sort of repayment before she left just in case…

No, they would return.

Still, she did not seek out her dear friend so that they might say their goodbyes at this time. She found herself instead wandering towards the first place she had been taken here at the Edge – Kahlua’s beautiful little grove where she kept her glass creations. Alysanne still had the little glass chain, around her head – the faint, delicate twinkling of the loops as she moved something she had quite gotten used to. But though she looked to that grove, she moved past it and found Resplendence’s garden – and what luck that she was there working on it!

Though she knew little about the mare, Alysanne was already rather inclined to like her – such care and devotion that she appeared to have for the healing of her herd mates and for the plants that would enable such actions.

And there was another, who had only just arrived before her, and it would seem that the gardener would get more than one helper today if she wished! A smile was already forming, brightening those emerald eyes of Alysanne’s, as she moved forward – careful to linger outside the edge of the garden so that she would not trample on anything. “Good day!” She offered to them both – nodding to the stallion before looking to the mare. “It is Resplendence, yes?” She asked cautiously at first, afraid that perhaps she remembered the name wrong. But she should not have feared – her mind hugged tight the names of everyone she met and those she heard mentioned. “We haven’t met yet but Kahlua told me about you. My name’s Alysanne and I’d like to help too, if you don’t mind. And perhaps sometime to learn about the herbs – I know some but the climate here is so different than where I was first taught.”

Such strange and wonderful plants grew here, it was like starting fresh – but though her knowledge seemed inadequate now she rather loved the idea of learning more.

Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
!! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 12-26-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Dragomir - 12-26-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Alysanne - 12-26-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Africa - 12-29-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 01-01-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Dragomir - 01-04-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Alysanne - 01-07-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Africa - 01-09-2014, 08:33 PM