the Rift

[OPEN] !! Medicine [Herb Garden]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Completely ignorant of the fact that her wings might make anyone nervous, Alysanne kept them clung tight to her sides because there simply was not room. The garden seemed to be a popular destination today – many of the fellow Edge members stepping forward to offer up help. Was this typical of those that were part of the Qian? She rather hoped so; it suited her well to be surrounded by such horses – those that shared a desire to help where they could.

Her smile blossomed at the sight of Brisa, welcoming the grey mare with a happy little whicker in response to the nudge she felt at her shoulder. Kahlua joined as well – their delightful little trio complete. They were the first friends she had made in Helovia; the first connections that had begun to tie her to this place. If Kahlua had not found her in the Threshold, where would she be? It had been a perfect start to a new life.

Her family tied her to Nocturne but so much more was beginning to tie her here.

For now, for now, but that was not a thought she had time for at this moment.

There are others besides her friends here – the stallion and a dapple mare that was missing one of her wings. She did not have much time to wonder about the missing limb, because after the greetings are made the mare they have gathered around spoke up. Resplendence explained her plans – how one of them might help with the expanding of the garden while the others help with the rows. There were certainly more than enough volunteers present! “I’ll be happy to help in whatever way I can.” A brief pause before continuing – “I also just want you to know that I was given a bit of a gift recently.” How else to describe it? She used to be able to make all manner of plants blossom at her touch but now she could do something less obvious but still rather useful, especially in a garden.

There was nothing arrogant about her tone when she continued; she just wanted to ensure that there was some way that she could help. “By standing still in a spot I can fertilize the earth. The nutrients sort of leech from my hooves.” It felt rather silly to say out loud but Alysanne wasn’t embarrassed by it. Even as she stood where she was at this moment she could feel them seep from the bottom of her hooves, replenishing the soil and giving it all sorts of microscopic bits of life that would enrich it.

Alysanne</style>
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.</style>

image credits
table by boom <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
!! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 12-26-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Dragomir - 12-26-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Alysanne - 12-26-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Africa - 12-29-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Brisa - 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Resplendence - 01-01-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Kahlua - 01-01-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Dragomir - 01-04-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Alysanne - 01-07-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: !! Medicine [Herb Garden] - by Africa - 01-09-2014, 08:33 PM