[OPEN] The Water Gift {Rasta, Any}

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Cypress
It hurts when your lonely,
And I'm standing right beside you

I have been traveling for some time now. I have eventually reached a point of where I find a desert. It is a very interesting place, I wonder if there is anyone else here. A herd maybe? It was a big enough stretch of land. So I trekked on. Seeing a Oasis in the distance had definitely gripped me and pushed me to go faster, as of now, I was sweating like crazy, but almost at the watering hole. My heart pounded quickly as I push myself to run, letting my legs run in long strides. When I am there I look down into the water where I see my reflection. I liked it now, I appreciated it more, and then, in that moment I realized I was growing up. I looked older than when I had first come here to Helovia. When I had met Azarel and Harmony, and all the others.

I had just recently met a new friend of the name Wildwalker. A kind fellow. He was of the color black with feathered wings. I had met him on the beach that I had met Israfel on. I had many memories of singing there, then traveling to a new forest which I now call the Deep forest. I had met Africa and Satanik Silk there. I had, had so many memories in Helovia right when she had just found the land.

It made a burning feeling of satisfaction in my chest rumble with pride. I had a lot of friend in Helovia already, and I wasn't ready to let the all go. I wanted to see them all again, in a big gathering to see all of my friends. Ciceron too! And Vladic. Maybe Lena and her little companion. I wanted to see them all again, and it had been while since I'd see them.

Now, I was at the large pondside. Maybe lake, I dipped my head down, appreciating the water before reaching down to the water, letting my lips drink up all I need.

~Ooc~ I just wanted to try this kind of roleplay, not liking it much, I am going to stick with the She's instead of the I's.
Cypress speech Others Speech

@[Rasta]
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 12-26-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 05:22 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-04-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-10-2014, 10:15 PM